The Foundation’s mission is to break the cycle of poverty-mindset and provide individuals
with the tools needed to build a life free of poverty.
WHO ARE WE
The Life Organization's vision is to provide knowledge, practical healing & hope for many of the social issues faced within the Community. Our mission is "Building Stronger Communities".
The Life Organization brings awareness to social issues such as at risk youth, women recovering from domestic violence, and children with developmental disabilities.
The Life Organization underwrites community building initiatives with an intention to encourage growth and sustainable change in our communities abroad.
In the wake of Hurricane Harvey, we were able to push aside our own challenges to help restore hope, healing, and dignity to the Kashmere Gardens community as many people were affected. We were fortunate to have been able to become a distribution center for life-sustaining supplies after the storm.
OUR PASSION AND MISSION
The Life Organization's mission is to break the cycle of poverty-mindset and provide individuals with the tools needed to build a life free of poverty. Our vision foresees a community that:
• Whose people are organized and empowered to actively shape the living conditions of their communities
• Whose public institutions, business community, faith-based institutions and nonprofit sector collaborate to build pathways to prosperity for all residents
• With a reputation for its skilled, well-educated population, its living-wage job options, its innovative public policies and its healthy, vibrant communities
• Where investment capital and social capital are accessible to culturally isolated populations resulting in greater economic mobility
• Where all residents have an opportunity to live free of poverty
We pursue this mission by educating communities; we first introduce lab exercises, then real-life application, finance application models supporting positive outcomes. In collaboration with a wide range of partners, we identify gaps and leverage resources to the mutual benefit of our community’s low-income residents.